skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Homemade agility...
Here you can see our own homemade agility course! And it is me London who jumps the 3 jumps towards mom with the camera. It's fun!
Here I've just finished number 1...
Then number 2 in high style!
Prepairing for the number 3 take off...
...and done!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are the Shelties!
I am Static
I am Chad
I am Hugo
I am Jacques
I am Angel
Shadowbrook's Believe In Me
I am London
Shadowbrook's Picadilly Circus
I am Fanny
GrandGables Sweet Fanny Adams
I am Jewelee
Shadowbrook's Gem Show
I am ShyAnn
Felicity Picturesque
I am Dessie
Caravan Dust In The Wind
I am Inky
My Blog List
Jolie (Caravan Cherry Cherry Baby)
-
Caravan Glen Coe (Kennel Törnlundas)
-
Caravan Salukis
-
Piwo's Blog (Caravan Crying In The Rain)
-
Caravan Glen Shira "Mila"
-
Caravan Hounds
-
Lisita (Caravan Chasing Shadows) y Pedro
-
Tuco (Caravan Como Tu Tuco) y Eco
-
Followers!
No comments:
Post a Comment